Dr Lewis Ehrlich
Holistic Dentist, Personal Trainer and Health Coach
Dr Lewis Ehrlich is a highly sought after holistic dentist who graduated from James Cook University (JCU) with the Academic Medal.
With a background in professional sport and his passion for holistic health, Lewis focuses on the link between oral health and general overall health. His mission is to educate people to take control of their own health and prevent oral health disease and in-turn overall health diseases.
Before studying dentistry, he completed a Bachelor of Science at Northeastern University in Boston, USA after receiving a soccer scholarship where he played for 2 years. He then moved to Reykjavik, Iceland where he played professional soccer.
Lewis is passionate about the many links between oral and general health. He is a qualified fitness instructor and has graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York, USA, with a qualification in Holistic Health Coaching. He is also a member of the Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM), the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics. He is an active participant in continuing education courses in all aspects of dentistry to ensure he remains at the cutting edge.
Lewis is a dentist at Sydney Holistic Dental Centre where he is a valued member of the team. When he is not in the clinic attending to his patients oral and general health, he loves travelling, reading and keeping active.
Lewis is also a bone marrow donor and this is his proudest achievement.
Keep up to date with the latest on oral health and visit the blog section of oracles written by Dr Lewis Ehrlich.
Dr Lewis Ehrlich credentials:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from James Cook University - Graduating with the Academic Medal
- Bachelor of Science from Northeastern University in Boston, USA
- Currently studying a Graduate Diploma in Aesthetic Orthodontics
- Studying Advanced Clinical Implant Program in Dental Implantology
- Certificate IV/Master Trainer qualification from the Australian Institute of Fitness
- Health Coaching Course at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NYC
- Member of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics